Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rupi Project




The Rupi project is a personal short I started developing over the last two terms about a shy sari washer in India who is pursued by her family's delivery boy in a bollywood like fashion. In my storyboarding class I made a rough animatic of the opening sequence mixed with some conceptual artwork. This is about as far as I'll probably take the project, but who knows, I may pick it up again.
P.S. I know the lead guy looks like a certain Arabian street rat, so please don't tell me who he looks like...I already know. If I was to continue this project, he would undergo a serious redesign.

2 comments:

  1. you're a jerk, you're work is too good, you should now try to suck a little so the rest of us don't feel so lame? MMMK? No, really though, this stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete